Select Page

Whilst there is a forecast of snow for Friday, we are unable to predict the impact of any snowfall in advance of it happening. A decision whether school will close or remain open will be made based on conditions in the morning unless significant, adverse conditions happen through the later part of today. It is currently intended that we WILL be open on Friday 2nd of March.

If conditions make school sites and/or surrounding areas unsafe for children and staff, a decision will be made to close. Whilst we will endeavour to give parents as much notice as possible of any school closures, we are not able to take action to close the school on a forecast alone. We will make every attempt to keep the school open for the consistency of our children.

Many thanks and wrap up warm!
Mrs Ferretti