We are looking forward to welcoming to school those children who are returning from next Monday. Here are just a few reminders for the coming week(s);
- Please apply an all day sun cream before school each morning and send a sunhat if forecast is sunny.
- Children should bring a suitable (weather appropriate) coat/jacket and wear sensible footwear.
- Please send children in uniform if at all possible. (Children should wear freshly washed clothes each day please.)
- Windows and doors will be kept open for ventilation. Ensure your child brings a jumper / cardigan / fleece to school so that they don’t get cold, especially on rainy days like we’ve had this week.
- Children should bring own packed lunch and drink in named water bottle or they can order a school packed lunch. If you child is bringing their own lunch, please ensure they will be able to open all items independently.
- Send a healthy snack for mid morning.
- No bags or additional items to be brought in from home.
- We ask parents to please respect social distancing at all times and encourage their child to do the same.
- If your child is ill or has displayed any symptoms, please do not send them into school.
- Bikes and scooters will no longer be used during the school day (as Key Worker children have been doing); only as a mode of transport to and from school please.
- Please be considerate of school neighbours and other pedestrians around the school and allow distance and spacing when walking to and from school.
- Please park with consideration to local residents and other parents.
- Arrive on time for your child’s allocated drop off/collection time.
- Please inform the office (phone call or email) if your child is due to attend but will not be in school for any reason.